Thursday, May 31, 2007

Olivia's Dance Festival

At our school each year we have a dance festival. Each grade level has to perform 2 dances for all the parents and the rest of the school. We spend alot of time practicing and getting ready for it. I left my class with my high school student while I went to the other side to try and get some pictures. She was so cute. She was very animated and new the dance well. One of the parents of my students who also has a child in Olivia's Class video taped it. She said she would make me a copy. I was so mad that I forgot our video camera. -Robin



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! I love the pose in each picture. Olivia you are getting so tall. It looks like you are taller than most of the others in your class.
Grandma Doolittle