Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Art Class
As most of you know Olivia loves art. She loves to color, paint, tape, glue, cut, etc. Also as most of you know I am not an artistic person. I have been looking for a class for Olivia to take. Last year I had her in dance. In the mail a couple of days ago I got flyer about an art class that was being offered. It was about 10 mintues from our house. So I called them and got the information today and they said that class was today. So I drove her down there and she started today. She was so excited. She even paid a little bit of her own money. Garrett wanted to stay too but he was too young. I think this will be a great opportunity for her to show her creativity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Robin,
I have been getting an e-newsletter from the ChildFun Family Website. They send me a craft idea every day. There are some really great suggestions in it.
Visit: http://www.childfun.com/modules.php?name=Newsletters
Near the bottom of the page there is a list of newsletters. Just sign up for the kids craft of the day newsletter.
It's been neat.
Post a Comment