I finally got around to scanning Olivia's school picture. She's super cute, but we wish the photographer would have helped somewhat with pulling her hair back into the ponytail we sent her to school with.
I know, they photographers did a SORRY job with my kindergarteners too. (I would have tried, but I have very little experience with girl's hair) They got done fast, just not very good. I wouldn't have bought a single one of them.
Well we didn't pay for these either. Robin normally gets a package free even though she doesn't really need it so this year she arranged for Olivia to get a free package instead of Robin. The really nice thing was that they do free touch-ups for the teachers and so the company took off a bug rug burn Olivia had on her cheek.
4 comments:
I know, they photographers did a SORRY job with my kindergarteners too. (I would have tried, but I have very little experience with girl's hair) They got done fast, just not very good. I wouldn't have bought a single one of them.
Well we didn't pay for these either. Robin normally gets a package free even though she doesn't really need it so this year she arranged for Olivia to get a free package instead of Robin. The really nice thing was that they do free touch-ups for the teachers and so the company took off a bug rug burn Olivia had on her cheek.
See, now you can photoshop the hair...
her smile looks really great though. i agree, the hair might be photo-shop-able.
Post a Comment