
Olivia came running in this morning and gave me a card that she made for me. It was super cute. She had mad a book for me. She loves making books. It was in an envelope. Then we got up and Jeremy had me sit on the couch and then he put a present on my lap. Garrett was so excited. He climbed up in my lab and gave me a kiss. It was really sweet. Jere got me a matching dishes. This is something I have been saying I wanted for a long time. And of course he got he chocolate which he knows I love. At church today Garrett in his Nursery class made me a card. He was so proud to give it to me.
I love my kids and I love that I have the opportunity and priviledge to be a Mom.
Here's a picture Jere took of me and kids this morning next to my Honey Suckle Bush. It is just a pretty bush in the spring time with its pink blossoms.
1 comment:
i'm glad you had a happy special day. your bush is beautiful. the picture of you and the kids is great! i also like garrett's shirt... where'd he get it? :O)
Post a Comment