Thursday, May 25, 2006

Kindergarten Preschool Graduation





Olivia graduated today from preschool. They had a cute little program with 3-4 songs and with each child receiving a diploma. I didn't catch her actually getting the diploma with the digital, but I'll post them when we get them developed off the other camera. Olivia did such a great job sitting and singing! We're so proud of that big girl!

4 comments:

kristi r said...

so fun, and so cute in that dress! I can't believe how big she is now!

Jeremy B said...

I took the day off and Jeremy took the morning off. then to celebrate I took them swimming at a really cool pool that they have there. Jere had to go back to work.
It was so fun to see her singing and getting her diploma. I was glad that I took the day off.

kristi r said...

yeah, what a fun day, and a memory she and you may both enjoy years to come!

Emily said...

i LOVE the hats. she looks like the tallest girl in the class. tell her we are so proud of her. zach's graduation is on friday. i haven't heard any details. i hope they have hats! it's adorable!