Jeremy and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary on May 16th. It was a really nice day. Jeremy got me a porch swing for our porch and I got him an ice cream maker. We also bought the kids a new pool to play in the yard. So now we can sit in our swing, eat ice cream and watch the kids play in water. It is great!!!
Brent and Shayla were nice enough to come over and watch the kids for us and we went out to Octavio's (one of our favorite resaurants) It was so nice to be out without the kids and actually be able to have real conversations. Then Jeremy, Which shows you how much he love me, took me shoe shopping. : ) I bought myself two new pairs of shoes. I'm so blessed that I married such a great guy.
look for pictures to come of our new porch swing and the kids playing in the little pool.
3 comments:
congratulations!!!!!!
Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Cookbook.
Don't make ice cream without it.
that sounds wonderful. jay and i just celebrated our 7 years.... i agree that it's wonderful to be married to a kind and wonderful man! whoo-hoo for us.... picking the right guys! :O)
Post a Comment