
Olivia for the past week has had a loose tooth. She has been wiggling it and wanting it to come out for days. Well today was the day. She lost her first tooth. She put it under her pillow in a bag. She has been wanting to lose a tooth ever since her friend Brianna lost one. This is a huge milestone in her life. She is growing up so fast. We are going to put 50 cents under her pillow tonight. I have no idea what the going rate for teeth for the tooth fairy goes for now. Isn't she a cutie?
4 comments:
I have no idea what the going rate for a tooth is. That looks painful. Glad she was excited about it. I don't think I'm quite ready to do the tooth fairy thing. I had to do it once for one of mom's foster kids. It took me three nights to remember to do it. Talk about feeling like crap in the morning when the kid was disappointed! And then to turn around and repeat the mistake the next night. G'luck!
Our kids usually get a Sacagaewea when the tooth fairy comes.
Isaac had a loose tooth a while back, and he wanted me to pull it out. You should have seen the look on his face when I yanked it out. He was pretty excited once he had it in his hand.
We just give them a quarter. They are still young enough not to really know if it is alot or a little. Anyway they are just so happy that the toothfairy comes that they don't care how much it is.
some of our kids friends get $2! I think Isaac got that last time because it took the tooth fairy more than 2 weeks to finally arrive. I could only tell him that the tooth fairy was on vacation for so long. After that she was trying to catch up. Then I was just in the doghouse.
Post a Comment